Tuesday, February 26

Weekend Recap

Some photos from this weekend...
 
After working out on Saturday morning I went out to run some errands... I finally stopped by "The Well", a fabulous little coffee shop "where coffee changes lives".. more to come about this gem soon!
 Love. Coffee.
Then on to pick out my grandmother's birthday present, two beautiful white orchids!
 Beautiful basket fixed with curly willow and moss
My precious niece washing her hands ALL by herself.. so sweet!

 On Sunday we took my grandmother to brunch for her birthday!
Bloody Mary's
Ave. Saint Maria- St. Germain, Champagne, and a lemon twist... my fave!
 


 Fried Green tomatoes with homemade chow-chow and mustard roumalade... amazing!

 Smoked Salmon benedict.. my fave!
Pecan-Banana pancakes
 
 There was also an adorable gift shop where I found these cute items...
Beautiful Mother of Pearl Caviar dish
 

Ruthie and I making kissy faces on the way home!
If you haven't been to the Belle Meade Plantation and The Harding House make the time to do so, such a wonderful Southern outing!

No comments:

Post a Comment