Wednesday, February 27

Valentine's Decor

 Here are some photos from my Valentines crafts and decor
I probably bought close to 100 packs of Heart Picks at Dollar Tree this year for all my crafts!
 
I made 2, 3-foot tall topiarie trees for my family's store... here they are in the back of the car!
In the windows at the shop...
I love taking on large projects such as this, very fun and sometimes challenging!
 
I also did a lot of decorating with Valentine Conversation hearts, so fun

 I also made two smaller topiarie trees for our kitchen table, so cute and my niece loved them!

I spray painted the styrofoam balls and wooden dowels, then hot glued the hearts to the balls and glued them into more styrofoam in the bottom of the pots.
 
For even more of a festive look I tied a bow to each dowel and topped the styrofoam with pink crinkle paper!
 "Be Mine" banner I found at Target

 More Conversation Heart decor...
Dining Room table centerpiece
 
 I am now obsessed with Apothecary jars... anything looks festive in them!

 I gave my mom a beautiful Azalea plant for Valentines Day, I hope to replant it in a pot for the outdoors!
I hope everyone had a Valentines Day filled with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment