Tuesday, March 5

Weekend Recap

 
Friday night, sushi and catch-up sesh with my girl, Crystal

Headed over to Import Flowers Saturday morning to pick up some beauties for my Mom's Birthday!

Beautiful, fresh hydrangeas
 
Tulips galore!
 
Then into Green Hills for some more errands, it was the 2nd Birthday Bash of our Vineyard Vines store! I had to stop in, how cute were these cake pops they had?...took one home for my niece!
 
Made a stop by the mall and picked up my Mom's birthday present at the David Yurman store, what's better than some David Yurman water during some shopping?

Made a batch of cupcakes in preparation for the birthday week
 
Mom's presents and flowers ready to go!
 
Arrangements I made with the flowers from Import Flowers!
 
Pretty peonies
 
Breakfast time!
 
Goofing off with Ruthie on the way to dinner!
 
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment