Wednesday, June 6

Wine down Wednesday...

Take some time to Wine Down...
These are some travel-friendly wines I am loving right now...
The Sutter Home  plastic 4 packs


These are not a new item, but everytime I buy some I just love the size and the fact that they are plastic!

 
And my new recent obsession... The Bota Box!

I found these little gems when shopping at my local Wine Shop in preparation for Steeplechase, where the motto is: "No Glass on Grass", I therefore had to find an alternative to the regular glass wine bottles!
One of the cartons (pictured above) was only $5 and has a twist top, perfect for any occassion!


They also have the regular box size (pictured above)


Both of these options are perfect for something like Steeplechase, a picnic in the park or anytime you need your wine fix, minus the possibility of broken glass!

No comments:

Post a Comment