Wednesday, October 19

Missoni at Target

I know this is a little belated but I did take part in the craziness that was known as "Missoni at Target"...

I found some pieces at the different Target stores here in Nashville that I really think are neat!
Love these black and white glasses..

and cereal bowls to match with the legendary Missoni zig-zag pattern!


also, picked up some of these cute little appetizer plates in two different patterns, at $2 each, why not?


I also love these file folders I found, what a great way to add some COLOR to your office!
And not to mention these great frames!

I will probably keep one or two and use some as a gift perhaps :)

beautiful cobalt blue frame, I couldn't help myself!



Love these Wine Bottle Holders, what a great gift idea for a wine connoisseur or the party hostess!



And also, these gift tags will add a great pop of color to any present!

No comments:

Post a Comment