Monday, September 12

With us


Over the weekend I attended two funerals/visitations.

Needless to say, it was a rough emotional two days.

As odd as it sounds, I have been seasoned pretty quickly with funerals, having gone to 3 this summer, and not having remembered a single one before that (being too young to remember any that I had been to in the past).

On my way home from the second funeral this weekend, I saw the most beautiful cloud formation, with the sun shining down from behind, the most beautiful rays beaming down through with such force.



In a way, I felt that the people we had lost here on Earth were letting me know that they were still here, in their own way.

This picture is from my iPhone, hope you can feel what I mean through the photo.

God Bless and may we never forget our loved ones no longer with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment